Dev License: This installation of WHMCS is running under a Development License and is not authorized to be used for production use. Please report any cases of abuse to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Goto :http://dragify.com/app
- Sign in with your Username and Password:
- As soon as you are signed in, the screen you see is called the Sites Dashboard. Click on "Create a New Site"
- From the left panel, drag and drop from a library of header, content and footer sections according to your requirements.
- After dragging and dropping is done, proceed on to editing the default text. To do so, you need to understand that there are three modes on the top oif your screen: BLOCKS Mode, CONTENT Mode, and DETAILS mode.
- BLOCKS mode enables you to edit the source code of every block(which is a website section), clone and delete them.
- CONTENT mode enables you to edit the default text of the blocks you added.
- DETAILS mode is everything else. Using this mode, you can edit the color of individual button, the header menu, and all the functioning of your website.
- Simply select your desired mode, and you'll the see their respective interfaces that help you perform the necessary changes for your website.
- After you've finished editing your website, you need to click on "Save" button which is located on the right corner of the screen.
- Click the "Preview" button to see how your finished website looks in a real-time environment(i.e on a browser window)
- Finally the last and most important step. You can export the finished website in the form of HTML(bundled into a zip file), which can be uploaded to your webserver manually.
- Otherwise, you can take advantage of the "Publish" feature, where you can automatically upload your finished website to your webserver. For this, you need to fill in your ftp details by clicking on the gear icon next to "Export button" on the screen. Once you've clicked on the gear icon, a drop down menu appears. Choose the "Site" Settings, and fill in your ftp details where you want your site to be uploaded
- If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution